Dhanasekaran_Muthu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Local Guides Connect 2018

Hitesh has said that the review should be made only in the case of our personal visit to places of interest.

This is what I have been emphasising to my friends that we must review or rate only such places we really visit or at least well aware of through friends.

We need not add reviews or rate just for numbers.
Even to such populars places where we have visited there will be already several reviews (in Hundreds) of exclamation in few words as well as informative contents.
We need not take up the same again as a matter of duplicate unless we can give something new or disagree or an update the available reviews.

I take my own pace in Google Maps - creating or editing places.

I concentrate usually unexplored places where I have visited ( that is,the places so far no one cared to tag for it is not popular).

On closure of Panoramio I felt depressed as if I was terminated from my Job; Google Maps replaced Panoramio and gives me pleasure & keeps me most active.

Local Guides Connect 2018 may be regarded as just an additional perk or honour extended to the most deserved though each one of the unselected may believe he/she is a deserved.

Even if it is so all the thousands can not be accommodated!! 

Let us all keep going with our own honest  pace & perfect contribution. 

Let us hope that the number or the frequency of the "LG Connect Meet" may be increased in future as Google makes advance strides to strengthen Google Maps.

Wish all selected LG a happy & funful get-together at San Francisco and plan to enjoy their holidays around in California by extended stay of their own.

But dear LG Team San Francisco, please do remember that your activity & contribution to Google Maps do not end with the Summit....let it be continued. All the best.

Regards,

Dhanasekaran M

Dhanasekaran
India