ebrisby's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guide in Bryan/College Station, Texas

Howdy all! 

I am Ethan Brisby, 35 years old and in love with adding value to people's lives! I subscribe to the theory that says, "you can not enrich your life unless you are enriching the lives of others." I most recently published my book, "5 Proven Strategies on How to Pay for College" as a guide post for first generation college students. Since then, I began my career in real estate development mostly concentrating on affordable development, especially first time millennial home buyers. When I am not working or enjoying time with my 15 year old son, I am being the life of someone's party. That party is usually at my house! I love cooking and inviting friends over! My best dish is my pasta and fried catfish which I ALWAYS am changing the recipe to include various herbs and spices. I start my day with a kale, banana, and strawberry smoothie 80% of the time and a 60 minute workout. I end my day with prayer and REM rest! I am most looking forward to interacting with like minded Local Guides in San Francisco, and making memories that are sure to last the test of time! I have visited 34 of the 50 Unites States and one country (Costa Rico) outside the US. I look forward to extensive travel throughout the African continent over the next 5 years. You won't know unless you give it a try! See you at the top! -Ethan  

Bryan, TX, USA