SamailaA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi, 

My name is Samaila. I 'm living in Niamey the urban community of Niger.

I'm a level 5 Local Guides.  I am interresting in becoming Local Guide to mprove the maps of my country which is not  well mapped in order to help people to discover places that they don't know and also help them to find places without difficulties. 

I'm interresting in mapping all kind of point of interrest (POI) like educational institutions, financial institututions, medical institututions, foods, fuel stations, etc.

Samaila Alio
Niamey, Niger
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Salut mon frère je suis Local guide de niveau 7 récent je suis à Niamey aussi Aboubacar Mahamadou Siradjo nous pouvons echéchan sur WhatsApp au <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi @Siradjo,

You might not know this yet, but sharing personal information publicly is not allowed. That's why I edited your message. Please take some time to read our Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!