Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guide Contribution STATS MISMATCH

Hi, i am noticing mismatching stats of my maps contributions in;

1. main maps contribution profile and detailed badges
  2. top summary bar in contributions>reviews or contributions>photos
  3. periodic Stat updates received via emails 

for example Stat email received on 22nd August and Maps application on same day and time says;

1. I have made 40 reviews with 138 likes, summary bar in review says 46 reviews 146 likes and expert reviewer badge says 46 reviews and 100 impact..  for the number of views, there is also varying figure
  2. email says I have 894 photos, summary bar in contributions>photos says 895, expert photographer badge says 886.

last modification, contribution was approx 48 hours ago from the time of writing this post, so any such impact can be factored out.Screenshot_20180822-003351__01.jpg

Screenshot_20180822-003254__01.jpg

Screenshot_20180822-003108__01.jpg

https://goo.gl/maps/kDSjmakBYSU2
United Arab Emirates
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Local Guide Contribution STATS MISMATCH

Hi @360_explorer

You are right and it is happening with all the members, the oprations/functions of Google are not in sync and it takes some time to update and hence the difference.

Happy Mapping.

Vijay Desai.

Level 10

Other LGs are also facing this and other mismatch. Something in the background might be in processing and hopefully the same will fully be restored soon. 

@360_explorer @VijayDesai

Former Google Contributor

Hey @360_explorer,

Just as a reminder, reviews that do not adhere to Maps User Contributed Content Policy will be made private and are only visible to you - view counts for these reviews do not count towards the total  view counts.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

@GeorgesHR thanks for the response, just curious to know how can a guide identify which of his reviews are made private

https://goo.gl/maps/kDSjmakBYSU2