President_Igor's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Local Guide #ConnectWorld

I had a thought... Google has provided us with a platform to connect, share pictures and help others find their ways around the world. But what if we can connect on a higher level and share stories who to make the world a better place. How to learn from each other like the World Culture day 21 May. If would be amazing where a bunch of like-minded people comes together to stop hate, bullying and the negativity that we see on the news every day.  Who is in? 

Share a photo or comment on social media to break the hate. With hashtags #ConnectWorld, #BeTheChange #GoogleLocalGuides, #ThePowerOfOne

So are we going to be the difference?

1 comment
Level 7

Re: Local Guide #ConnectWorld

Waoh, nice idea from @President_Igor

All Humans must come to realise that our life is precious. 

We all have right to life and to live peacefully with each other! 

I'm in

@President_Igor wrote:

I had a thought... Google has provided us with a platform to connect, share pictures and help others find their ways around the world. But what if we can connect on a higher level and share stories who to make the world a better place. How to learn from each other like the World Culture day 21 May. If would be amazing where a bunch of like-minded people comes together to stop hate, bullying and the negativity that we see on the news every day.  Who is in? 

Share a photo or comment on social media to break the hate. With hashtags #ConnectWorld, #BeTheChange #GoogleLocalGuides, #ThePowerOfOne

So are we going to be the difference?