GeethardaC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guide Connect Live 2018 (LG 2018)

HELLO WORLD!!! I am Geetharda level 7 local guide from Hyderabad India.whenever I go to new places google maps help me a lot in finding places where I can hang out, get good food and famous places around to visit, and a majority of all these reviews and photos are uploaded by local guide this inspired me to be a local guide. By contributing to google maps it helps a lot of people to find good places and also very happy about the perks offered by local guides community which encourages each and every local guide to contribute more.

I hosted few meet-ups through google local guides community wherein I met new people and many of my friends started contributing to google maps by seeing my posts about local guides and perks offered by local guides community. The way I am meeting new people inspired many of my friends to contribute to google maps, Whenever I meet new people we exchange our experiences and stories.I am glad to be a part of this local guides community and I thank each and every one who is responsible for this local guides community 

It gives immense pleasure to be a part of local guides connect live event and I can meet new people all around the world and there is a lot of scope for cultural exchange among the people who are going to be a part of this event.Even I can share my experiences with all my friends and hope they might be interested to join this community and help others to explore new places  

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
2 comments
Level 7

Re: Local Guide Connect Live 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi  @GeethardaC Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

Please feel free to ask questions and engage with the Community.

Warm regards,

Billy Anderson.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Re: Local Guide Connect Live 2018 (LG 2018)

Hey thanks @BillyAnderson