AlMutebi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

List of the Incredible Level 10 Local Guides

We're all great at our levels but level 10 is something else. Big up guys and below are the links to their contributions

<REDACTED> .....

There are many incredibles missing on the list and it may be that i don't know the links to their Google Maps contributions. Feel free to post them and i'll add them ASAP. Also, if there's any Local Guide who'd love not to be listed, please let me know and i'll do as you please.

Happy mapping...

@U-royFelixA@VictorOmebije@DanielSt@NABILazeez@Richman65@WetCoastCanuck

8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: List of the Incredible Level 10 Local Guides

Hi @AlMutebi While I understand you were excited to honor the Local Guides who have reached Level 10, I'm afraid I have to remove the information from your post as we do our best to protect the privacy of Local Guides. While you can indeed find a Local Guides public contributions, the team does not share this information as Local Guides must expressly consent to their information being shared publicly. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: List of the Incredible Level 10 Local Guides GM Profiles

@AlMutebi

thanks dear 

you can check this wonderful local guide

<REDACTED>

Level 10

@AlMutebi Thank you, but with all due respect it's grossly inappropriate for you to publicly share my profile without my prior conscent. You or anyone can go view it yourselves or request for me to share it with you.

I reserve the exclusive right to share my profile. Pleas be guided accordingly. 

@TraciC @KarenVChin

@IlankovanT

Level 8

@U-royFelixA, i added the link to your GM contributions because it's already public but i understand your concern and i've delisted it.

Thanks.

Level 10

@AlMutebi That's okay bro. Thank you. 👍

Googler
Solution

Hi @AlMutebi While I understand you were excited to honor the Local Guides who have reached Level 10, I'm afraid I have to remove the information from your post as we do our best to protect the privacy of Local Guides. While you can indeed find a Local Guides public contributions, the team does not share this information as Local Guides must expressly consent to their information being shared publicly. Thank you. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Wow 

But not wow

Google have a clear privacy policy and the list is gone 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Nice try brother 

Level 10

@TraciC

Hello Traci,

Many thanks for your appreciated action.

Happy Easter! 🙂

Level 10

FB_IMG_1533979627943.jpg

@

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8