Ehtisham's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

List of Lahori Desi Nashtay (Mouthwatering Breakfasts)

Here is my list of Lahore Nashtas

1- Nasir Bong Paye

Located in heart of city Anarkali, one of Lahori's favorite spot and specially crowded on weekends but if you reach there after 8 am, you'll be lucky if you find it. 

nasir bong paye.png

2- Butt Naan Chanay

This shop is usually open early in the morning and later used by another person for selling clothes. Butt sb reach there early in the morning sells his mouth watering nan chanay and leaves his place once finished which is usually before 10 AM. Very crowded on weekends and are located in main Model town link road. 

Butt chanay.png

3- Muhammadi Nehari

Muhammadi Nehari has various chains, my favorite one is on main boulevard defense, their food is great and place is also great to sit, specially crowded on weekends near 10AM. 

Muhammadi Nehari.png

4- Sadiq Halwa Puri

Its great for vegetarians too. Based on main ferozpur road at Shama... one of Lahori's fav spot to have breakfast. If you are in Lahore you should give it a try.

Sadiq halwa.png

5- Butt sweets Shahi Nashta - Sheermall

Butt sweets has various chains like in faisal town, PIA road etc. The one close to my home is PIA road one and its really crowded on weekends for their sheermal's and smosas. If you are in Lahore you should try their samosa chat and similar desi options. 

Butt sweets.png

Peace and Love