aaryesdee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Limestone cave

Nice to know that you from our neighbourly country; thank for the info dear @GhazalaShah.

• With the God’s blessings, in the past 3 decades, I have covered more than 36 countries, both during professional & family, vacation trips.
  • Morocco visit was a part of the family vaccation.

Humbly appreciate your curiosity; thanks

Thanks to @aaryesdee too,

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Rif.: Limestone cave

Salve. Bellissime foto.  Grazie per averle condivise con noi e complimenti.  Buona domenica. 

Level 10

@TravellerG great to know that. Hope you forgive my curiosity..

Level 10

Why "Hope you forgive my curiosity.."?,

We are friends and you are welcome, dear @GhazalaShah.

PS:

Hope my tagging few others will help in your voting post; you may thank & reply them, in a separate "Add Comment", please - it will be good for your future communication.

Regs

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me