DanielMontes's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Lima, Perú

Hola Chicos , deseo que tengan un gran inicio de semana.

Sería buenos fotografiar el centro de LIma para que más turistas visiten nuestro país.

Un fuerte abrazo a todos.

Daniel Montes
5 comments
Level 5

Re: Lima, Perú

Lima es muy centralizado, la mayoría de gente obvia pasar por Lima porque ya tienen referenci que es una ciudad bastante caótica, por ahora estoy tratando de realizar viajes al interior del país para dar a conocer los lugares turísticos poco conocidos de Perú, fíjate en Perú Desconocido

Level 10

Muy bien haz lo que mejor te parezca. Suerte. 

Daniel Montes
Level 7

Hola que tal, @DanielMontes @EricKB estoy organizando una quedada para este 28 de Julio tal vez podamos sumar esfuerzos e iniciar algo más adelante con el proyecto de fotografiar Lima y luego todo el Perú.

Link de la quedada: https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/paseo-plaza-de-armas-de-lima

Saludos

Level 5

Local guides en Peru?

que es lo mas dificil de ser un local guide en lima ? 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local guides en Peru?

Hi @Rudolf3500 and welcome to Connect!

I'm sorry for answering in English.

I wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to the relevant thread. I think that in here you will meet and connect with other Local Guides in Lima, who will be thrilled to share their experiences with you. So feel free to jump into the conversation and interact with them. If you want to ask a specific person a question or you want to engage him or her into the conversation you can tag him/her by using the @ in front of their name.

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. If you have any questions, please Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

P.S.: If you are interested in meeting more Local Guides from Peru, I suggest you check this topic.

Thank you for your time,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!