Nihaoscott's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Liangshan Waterfall in the countryside of Taiwan (涼山瀑布)

I heard of a beautiful waterfall located in the countryside of Taiwan called, "Liangshan Waterfall." I knew I had to go check it out!  Therefore, my wife and I went and really enjoyed the beautiful scenery, fresh air and the nice break from city life. Highly recommended for an outing in southern Taiwan.

LiangshanWaterfall2018-16.jpg

There are a few hobbit houses on the trail towards the waterfall.  Great photo ops!

LiangshanWaterfall2018-26.jpg

Further up the trail you are greeted with some really fantastic scenic views before the ascent up the wooden staircase toward the main waterfall.

LiangshanWaterfall2018-31.jpg

The waterfall is a great place for a quick swim to cool off from the trek up the mountain.  Great day trip especially if you're staying in Kaohsiung, Tainan or near Ping-tung City in southern Taiwan.

Taiwan, Pingtung County, Majia Township, 涼山村涼山瀑布
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Liangshan Waterfall in the countryside of Taiwan (涼山瀑布)

Hi @Nihaoscott,

Thank you for sharing. Indeed they look like hobbit houses! Are they inhabitable? Is the waterfall easy accessible?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Nihaoscott,

謝謝你的分享!:) Liangshan Waterfall looks amazing, it's like the perfect place for relaxing and enjoying the nice weather. I saw you also went swimming and I was wondering is the water warm enough?

By the way your photos are awesome! What type of camera or smartphone do you use?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hey @Nihaoscott,

Was it your first time enjoying a nice time by a waterfall?

I also love waterfalls and this year it was my first time seeing such a big waterfall with my eyes.

Caption: A photo of a river, small and medium size rocks and a big waterfall on the background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of a river, small and medium size rocks and a big waterfall on the background. (Local Guide @TsekoV)

I took this photo while I was travelling in Cambodia and found this hidden gem in the Phom Kulen National Park. I must say that I enjoyed swimming there. The water was a little bit chill, but it was quite an experience to do it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!