TabithaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Level 5 - what happens?

Ever since google came up with this points system,  I have been dedicated to becoming a level 5 guide.  Something about the competitive gamer/points collector about me when nuts and it's my mission to make thoughtful reviews to improve the maps around my area.  I'm still at level 4 and have a ways to go to 5. I feel like not all my reviews register... It might be my be my phone and I now wait until I get home to review a place on my desktop so my points can register effectively.  

My question is to those at level 5. What is it like??  I've been trying to find a blog post on it.  Do you feel like your reviews are being read and are you influencing those around you? What kind of other google perks have you received?? Is it an attainable goal?  Is it worth the effort of coming level 5?

Coquitlam, BC, Canada
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Level 5 - what happens?

Hey @TabithaP, the benefit of being level 5 can be seen from the help forum:

Level 5: 500+ points

• Eligible for Trusted Testing opportunities — access Google products and features before they are made public
  • Apply to attend our Local Guides Level 5 summit

But from my perspective, don't worry too much about the levels. As long as you make good contributions (high quality image, good reviews, correct edits), you can rest assured that your contributions will make more impact 🙂

Level 5

Re: Level 5 - what happens?

yes... some time points not updated.... last Monday i do contribution of 20 points... but i have seen yesterday.... not updated to my account.... then yesterday i do 20 points contribution... but i suggest you try again n again.... because it happen some time not every time..