saurabhshcs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Level 10

Hi All,

I am very happy to share with all of you local guides this Sunday I have reached at level 10 local guide.

I am so glad and feeling so excited to reach this milestone of google map. I need to learn more about how to feature my images on google local guide Instagram feed and other tags. However, I am tagging all the pics of my Instagram account with googlelocalguide tag and localguides but never got a shortlisting to feature my clicks on Instagram.

I will feel more appreciated if I could be a part of google local guide Instagram or youtube shortlisting of my hard working clicks and travel stories.

Just want to make clear that I am sharing my Instagram URL, not for any marketing purpose it's just to share my clicks that might help to other local guide photographers. I am really very happy to share all these pics with all of local guides unfortunately my clicks are by DSLR and hard to upload on this platform and I have tried many times the same by sharing google map URLs but its not recognizing valid URL.

London, UK
1 comment
Level 10

Re: Level 10

This is my Instagram account URL : https://www.instagram.com/mohanarts_photosmith/