JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: LetsGuide Podcast

@MortenSI be very careful if you start listening to podcasts... It can be highly addictive. I know this from my personal experience 😉

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Former Google Contributor

I've noticed @JanVanHaver, so unfortunately it's too late. I'm officially caught in the web!

I listen to them a lot whenever I do everyday activities. It makes boring tasks much more fun.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

You're welcome @AbdullahAM - if you want, you can help me spread the news by sharing the link to https://letsguidepodcast.com/ on your social media accounts (don't forget to add #letsguide and #letsguidepodcast)

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator

@JanVanHaver It's the weekend and I finally have some proper time! Phew! Caught up with you on Twitter on this but finally on here now! Congrats on the launch and excited to see what you will come up with! 🙂 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

Update: a page was added with an attempt to create a Local Guides Lexicon. Feel free to let me know if anything is missing and/or could be formulated better.