juna999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's have some drinks

This is sweet diluted curd served chilled, called lassi in hereThis is sweet diluted curd served chilled, called lassi in here

This is mango lassi.This is mango lassi.

This is a mocktail with some mint leaves and limeThis is a mocktail with some mint leaves and lime

IMG_20181208_133605-01.jpeg

Beer 4 typesBeer 4 types

Delhi, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's have some drinks

Thanks for sharing, @juna999. I really adore lassi. Mango lassi is my favourite one. I rarely have the chance to have it. Could you share the recipe? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @juna999,

Thanks for sharing.

Could you please tell what is that on the first photo? It looks creamy and delicious.  My absolute favorite cocktail is aperol spritz.

Caption: Aperol Spritz cocktail (Local Guide @Petra_M)Caption: Aperol Spritz cocktail (Local Guide @Petra_M) 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @juna999,

Thanks for sharing this variety of drinks! Is the cocktail a version of mojito? Can you tell us what are the different types of beer? I prefer dark beer, especially during the winter.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!