AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

Good Morning Dear @AdamGT 
Until when do we have to update the data?
Now that my vacation is over, I'm updating more info on Maps to let you know the places I've visited!

Ana Coelho
Connect Moderator

Hi @AZ_2021 and welcome to the Top 100 leaderboards with your impressive star photo and the story behind it.  Also thank you for your wishes and same to you.  One suggestion if I may A Z, and that is when you add a caption to your photos that you add in any comment here on Connect, it's best to use the inbuilt captioning facility rather than adding, it as it appears you have done, separately to the photo itself.  See my image below showing you where you do this.  I have explained this in more detail in relation to when adding your screenshot of your star photo in this post, in the How to Join and Update your data section of the leaderboard documentation.

See you on the leaderboards soon.

Connect Moderator

Hello @ACCoelho20, hoping you had a wonderful vacation and we all look forward to see your photos from Algarve.  Regarding your question you can update your data for this and any of the other leaderboards any time up until the scheduled posting date of the leaderboards. For the latest schedule of dates and times, please see the details in the documentation.

Level 10

Thanks at @AdamGT 

All set here. I have edited the caption to be under the photo. 🙂

Kindly,

Level 9

ReshamDas Star Views: October 2016ReshamDas Star Views: October 2016

Hi @AdamGT,

Greetings from Kolkata, India! I would like to share my star photo so that it can be part of the top 100 leaderboard as per your initiative. Please find the screenshot above.

Connect Username: @ReshamDas 

Uploaded: October 2016

Star Views: 11,32,779, on 9 September 2021

Location, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India

Level 10

Star photo by @AlexanderKudrin. Uploaded May-2017 and 5 402 486 Star views as at 09-09-2021Star photo by @AlexanderKudrin. Uploaded May-2017 and 5 402 486 Star views as at 09-09-2021

Hi Adam, I'm new to the Star Photos leaderboards and wish to be added. Here is a screenshot of my star photo that shows the current star views. I can't wait to see it on the leaderboards.

It's an entrance to a large cinema Kinomax in the city of Kazan, Russia - the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, with comfortable seating.

ALEXANDER KUDRIN
Level 9

Star photo by @PrateekAgarwal. Uploaded 03-03-2018 and star views as on 08-09-2021Star photo by @PrateekAgarwal. Uploaded 03-03-2018 and star views as on 08-09-2021

Hey @AdamGT 

I'm thrilled to know about this challenge. I would love to participate in this. Though my views aren't much but I'm proud of my contributions over the years. I do want my name to glitter on the leaderboard. 

This was taken inside a restaurant called Haka. It's a Chinese restaurant here in Kolkata and one of the favourite haunts for patrons. The number of views on its photo shows how popular this restaurant is. 

Prateek Agarwal
Level 10

still my same star photo

home depot.png

Only the views have changed

Connect Moderator

Hi all,

I'm just letting everyone who reads the comments on this post know that my priority for at least the next day is on the Photo Views leaderboards and after the September update (as scheduled), the Star Photos leaderboards will becomes my priority 😉   

Level 10

ThatJimRyan_0-1638281399327.png

Babesta, Childrens Clothing Store, New York, New York, Lower Manhattan, Near World Trade Center, City Hall,