Bonjourtaiwan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Le Théâtre Restaurant 歌劇院餐廳

Ralliement 廣場上大歌劇院對面這家餐廳 ,室內裝潢古色古香彷彿真的歌劇院。Ralliement 廣場上大歌劇院對面這家餐廳 ,室內裝潢古色古香彷彿真的歌劇院。

標準的法式套餐一定有前菜Apéritif(沙拉&海鮮) 昂杰是美酒的產地記得要點一杯來佐餐更有風味標準的法式套餐一定有前菜Apéritif(沙拉&海鮮) 昂杰是美酒的產地記得要點一杯來佐餐更有風味

注意沒? 沒有我們根深蒂固最先上桌的湯品!! (傳統法式料理幾乎都是冷菜,鮮少有熱呼呼食物)注意沒? 沒有我們根深蒂固最先上桌的湯品!! (傳統法式料理幾乎都是冷菜,鮮少有熱呼呼食物)

主菜Plat du jour-大雞腿&烤馬鈴薯;上桌時微熱吃起來剛剛好。主菜Plat du jour-大雞腿&烤馬鈴薯;上桌時微熱吃起來剛剛好。

最後少不了的甜點Dessert。最後少不了的甜點Dessert。

Angers, 法國
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Le Théâtre Restaurant 歌劇院餐廳

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

The food looks absolutely amazing! Was this your first visit in this restaurant and city? I love France and French food as well, and I always take dessert. My favorite is probably the creme brulee. Tell us more about your restaurant experience. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @DanniS

Yes, this is my first visit to Angers. This city is a famous university town. Produce delicious wines. French cuisine is fascinating with natural ingredients and multi-layered sauces, and the visual effects of art. But the price is not cheap.

French people like to spend a lot of time  to dining, so slowly enjoy the food.

For sure yes @Bonjourtaiwan, quality has always been important for French people and they do keep it in restaurants. Are you traveling more in France? How are you enjoying it? I haven't been to that part of France, mostly in the South, but I believe it's beautiful. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello again @DanniS

I like to visit the French castle, which I think is the most beautiful and fascinating part of French culture, except for wine & champagne.

What do you think?(*^^*)

Yes I agree @Bonjourtaiwan, it's quite magical! Looking forward to see more photos from your trip to France!