راضي's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Lavender North of Saudi Arabia

Hello @راضي,

I can almost smell the lavender flowers just by looking at your photos. The flower fields look beautiful.

If I happen to visit Saudi Arabia, the first thing I would like to try is the Arabian coffee. I am sure it would be strong. The truffles are second.

Do you often go to this place and enjoy the simple life during the weekends like you mentioned? I try to escape from the crowd of the city on Saturdays and Sundays. It's refreshing.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

They look amazing @راضي

I usually prepare an amazing pasta with truffle sauce. In Italy especially in Piedimont region truffle is considered as precious as gold. They trained dogs to dig the ground and find them. Is it also expensive in Saudi Arabia to buy them? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hey @Sorbe

I can see you excited about my post about truffles. In Saudi Arabia you can walk by your self or with groups, we use screws or any tools to Pick up the truffles all that for free.

The price here is cheap if you compare it with other countries. There is alot of people/markets sell it only in January and and February when it's fresh you can buy 5 kg about 200 SR which is about 53 USD that

depends on the type/kind and location..

Cheers 

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦 

Level 8

@راضي Photos are superb.

We are fedup with city life and I cant believe this is in Saudi Arabia, really amazing view. 

Refreshing full after seeing  Khuzama flower photos , natural garden. Most of the people dont know about this place. Keep posting us.

Thanks.

I ♥️ Saudi Arabia.

Level 9

Hey @MoniDi

Sorry for the late reply 

Every weekend I escape from the crowd of the city and go to my mother's simple traditional house as you saw in the picture, There I can enjoy drinking the Arabian Coffee. Arabian coffee is very strong because it has especial ingredients. It's my favorite. It's really unique specially when you drink it when sitting in a traditional tent and watching camels around you and some one preparing the coffee in front of you live on a special fire. 🔥

Nearly there 👌🤣
Kind regards

Google Moderator

Hello @راضي,

I also visit my parents' house on the weekends. It is nice to catch up with them and share some memories. 

I had the opportunity to ride a camel last summer and it was a new experience for me. It was okay but I prefer to sit in the tent and drink my coffee.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!