Did you mean: 
Level 7

Landscape view on mont cenis lake

Mont cenis lakeMont cenis lake

Lac du Mont Cenis, Lanslebourg-Mont-Cenis, France
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Landscape view on mont cenis lake

This is an amazing photo, @ZGORYTH If you took it yourself I would love for you to share some more. If you didn't, please quote the source/give credit to the author. You might not know this yet, but it is not allowed to post images or any other content that infringes on anyone else’s legal rights, including copyright. For further information, please review Local Guides community policy.

Also, feel free to share more about you Mont Cenis lake experience. I would love to know more about the area. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members of the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi, naturally this picture is mine  What would be the interest to contribute? What are you looking for  

Former Google Contributor

It would be nice to see the lake and area around it from more angles, @ZGORYTH. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Ok, I got a few. It's my ski station for winter's holidays. I try to provide good quality shots so I have to check first and I'll complete it. Have you got an idea to provide visibility to my pictures?