NirajBhusal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Laligurans (लालिगुराँस), National Flower of Nepal

Hello, Local Guides!

I am back on Connect after a long break and I am sorry that I was not able to respond to lots of mentions and posts here. In this post, I have come back along with some photos of national flower of Nepal "Laligurans" taken by me. Lots of posts are on the way and I hope to get your replies. (@NadyaPN)

Laligurans, the national flower of Nepal is one of the most beautiful species of Rhododendron found in the hilly region of Nepal.

Some Interesting Facts about Laligurans (लालिगुराँस)

• Laligurans was declared as a national flower of Nepal in 2019 B.S.
  • It is also mentioned in 500 and 100 notes of Nepalese rupees.
  • The tree of Laligurans can be up to 10 m to 30 m tall.
  • The flower is edible and can be made into delicious juice, wine, and pickles.
  • Laligurans is found during late February to April.

Here are some photos of Laligurans

Photo: Myself

Device: Canon 80D

Please feel free to post photos of National flowers of your country too. 

Namaste, Niraj

IMG_7897.JPGIMG_7943.JPGIMG_7953.JPGIMG_7993.JPGIMG_7997.JPG

Kathmandu, Nepal
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Laligurans (लालिगुराँस), National Flower of Nepal

thanks for share @NirajBhusal . i love this color . want to know it's smell

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Hello @MahabubMunna thanks for reaching my post. Beside smell the taste is also good and you will love to taste it.

Level 9

very beautiful flower, thank you @NirajBhusalfor sharing with us,

Level 8

Former Google Contributor

Hi @NirajBhusal,

I'm really happy to see that you're back. I hope you're doing well! 

The Laligurans you've shared are just gorgeous. You've taken some great photos. Do these have a strong aroma or not so much?

I'm sharing a photo of Crocus flowers. Its Bulgarian name is Minzuhar. It is a symbol of the nature's awakening as it's one of the first flowers to grow when spring comes. Two fun facts: It is part of lots of Bulgarian fairy tales and songs, and it can be used to make the finest saffron. Here's a photo I've taken last year:

20170520_125519.jpg

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Wow amazing flowers together and the purple color with the snowy mountain looks really awesome. I hope to visit this kind of place someday and capture photos with you @NadyaPN

Laligurans doesn't smell so good, they look beautiful and tasty to eat too.

I am coming with another photo post tonight.

Namaste, Niraj 

Former Google Contributor

Great! I'm looking forward to your new post, @NirajBhusal. Also, you're more than welcome to visit Bulgaria and the Balkans. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!