ericpaulgoldie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Lake Walyungup - Rockingham - Exploring Western Australia

@Osaka78forTRUMP  As a lifelong student of Anthropology, human's footprint and its global impact on the environment is of great importance to me.

Historically Australia has be a site of important ecological interest to scientists; and observers such as myself.

For example, take the Great Barrier Reef, in Queensland, Australia.  It is being directly and indirectly impacted by some human's negative footprint.  No other organism on earth displays such destructive behavior.

I emphasize "some humans" because there are peoples who have managed to maintain a minimal footprint.

It would be terrific if we could influence young scientists and observers (through the Google  Maps Local Guides Program) to look at our magnificent planet with entirely different "looking glass".

It is also important to point out here that whatever happens on one corner of the planet affects the entire planet quite rapidly.  🦋

I am very interested in discovering more about Lake Walyungup, Rockingham and I am hoping we can expand its discourse.

Best Regards,

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

AKA:  VBenedict

Level 6

Greetings and thank you so so much for your compliments, support and feedback. It's exciting to read some of you have visited the area. I have a number of adventures currently filmed in editing and more planned over the coming months which I look forward to sharing with you all. I hope to see you all out there, happy adventures and have a fantastic week.

Paulie 🙂 

Level 6

Thank you for your suggestion, I will contact him immediately. Thank you and have a great week 🙂

Level 8

@ericpaulgoldie  I highly recommend that when responding to one or more LGs you Tag them so that they will promptly receive and recognize your post. 

I usually, amongst a myriad of emails recognize and open first those notifications which mention me.

I am looking forward to follow your content and your collaborations with others on this topic.  

I am expecting you will be the Lead or co-lead.

Best Regards,

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Level 6

@VBenedict Again, thank you so so much. Yes I discovered after replying that I had made an error or two. Thank you, I will be tagging in my replies. Once again thank you for taking the time to provide such awesome assistance and help. Have a fantastic week and stay awesome! 

On a side topic, we've recently taken the plunge into Urban Exploration due to poor weather over the past fortnight. We will be returning to our regular adventure schedule very soon. 

Extremely happy and very thankful

- Paulie 🙂 

Level 8

@ericpaulgoldie

I am looking forward to the weather cooperating with you as well.  We too have been having some torrential rains...

Great video btw...  did you produce it?

Last year I attended a presentation on this topic by the author of a book on historical ruins.   

Thanks for sharing 🧞‍♀️