Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lake Region Walk(Revisit)

Lake Region Walk(Revisit)

Dunga

Dunga, Kisumu, Kenya

October 20, 2018 @ 12:30 (EAT)

INTRO Hello fellow guides, get ready to revisit the lake region walk; we gonna have a mega walk connecting LGs from Nairobi, Kisumu & Nakuru communities!!! BIO The walk aims at bringing local guides from three communities(Nairobi, Kisumu & Nakuru) together and majorly improving the maps around Lake Victoria, Kisumu. MAIN We shall meet at Jomo Kenyatta Sports ground for about 30 minutes (1230hrs to 1300hrs) for introductions. From town at around 1300hrs we shall start our walk via “Achieng' Oneko road” –“Ojijio Oteko road” –“Harambee road” to Dunga beach. We shall also traverse Hill camp, Kiboko Bay to Hippo point where we plan to end our walk in style through group photography at 5:00pm . Do not forget to carry your water bottles, power banks and cameras; mobile phones preferred N/B Kindly keep time and carry some cash with you for emergencies; at least Ksh 200. Local Guides from other regions will need to include return fares in their travelling plans depending on their different locations. See you around!!

RSVP here

Dunga, Kisumu, Kenya
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lake Region Walk(Revisit)

Have a lot of fun and make sure you show us a recap, @WaynePeter. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Looking forward to this.  I have never been to Kisumu, and how about visiting for the first time with the people who know that city well? 

Level 8

Sure @IrrPavlova we are going to have fun as usual and thanks for your support 

Level 8

Welcome to the fresh Lake city @questkv the walk is gonna be a blast.

Level 8

This is awesome @WaynePeter. I am looking forward are for this great day. 

Victor Ochieng' Odongo
Level 5

This is going to be awsome....😉😎