WaynePeter's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lake Region Geo walk(Revisit); 20th October 2018

We did the walk around lake Victoria, Kisumu area covering approximately 5 kilometers. We were glad to be joined by 3 LGs from Nakuru comunity totaling to 7 Local Guides for the walk -We visited Dunga beach, Hill camp and Hippo point then toured Impala park by boat having a crystal view of the Yacht club and Impala Eco lodge. The walk ended ceremoniously by doing a tilapia dish down town at Lwang'ni beach... Looking forward to hosting more future walks within the community and Kenya at large. Google photos shared album; Lake region walk(Revisit) and a short video for the walk -Video

Group photoGroup photoDunga Wetland watch tower; selfie by QuestkvDunga Wetland watch tower; selfie by QuestkvTour de Lake; photo by Sam GeekiTour de Lake; photo by Sam GeekiOd Mikayi; Tourism Gallery , photo by QuestkvOd Mikayi; Tourism Gallery , photo by QuestkvYacht clubYacht club

Dunga Beach, Kisumu, Kenya
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Lake Region Geo walk(Revisit); 20th October 2018

It was really a good experience for me to tour Kisumu for the 1st time. Am glad it was with the local guide. Am looking forward for next walk on the lake side. 

Level 8

Thanks @questkv for bringing team Nakuru for the walk, welcome to Kisumu again and again.

Level 6

Congrats Peter you are really making an impact by bringing local guides from different areas to share their experiences we should now plan a mega host for local guides from all towns

Google Moderator

Hello @WaynePeter,

Thank you for sharing the recap of your meet-ups. Looks like everyone is having a wonderful time!. We will be looking forward to hear more about your next adventure. 

I am changing your topic label to the meet-ups topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!