Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Lagos Smoothie Crawl

Lagos Smoothie Crawl

12 Industrial St

12 Industrial St, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria

December 16, 2017 @ 10:00 (WAT)

Yipee!!! Here comes an opportunity to enjoy various healthy and delicious smoothies together. Think you knew or tasted them all? I'm almost certain that tasting broader range of some fresh and healthy mix of highly hygienically prepared fruits will surely blow your mind as well as do your body good. How about snacking with Tiger Nut and cooling it down with chilled Tiger Nut Milk? Oh mine!!! Our 1st point of call will be at 12, Industrial Estate Road, By PZ Industries, inside The Fountain of Life Church premise in Ilupeju, Lagos. Thereafter, we proceed to another nice smoothie shop located at 16, Karimu Kotun, Victoria Island, Lagos.

RSVP here

8 comments
Level 10

Re: Lagos Smoothie Crawl

@Sayo@pwanaduku@Mayford, @BukolaAjayi@Sagir@iakogo@wildspan@iykmba and @EmekaUlor you sure don't want to miss the Lagos Smoothie Crawl. It promises to be fun and exciting!

@SanyaOdare wrote:
Lagos Smoothie Crawl

12 Industrial St

12 Industrial St, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria

@December 16, 2017 @ 10:00 (WAT)

Yipee!!! Here comes an opportunity to enjoy various healthy and delicious smoothies together. Think you knew or tasted them all? I'm almost certain that tasting broader range of some fresh and healthy mix of highly hygienically prepared fruits will surely blow your mind as well as do your body good. How about snacking with Tiger Nut and cooling it down with chilled Tiger Nut Milk? Oh mine!!! Our 1st point of call will be at 12, Industrial Estate Road, By PZ Industries, inside The Fountain of Life Church premise in Ilupeju, Lagos. Thereafter, we proceed to another nice smoothie shop located at 16, Karimu Kotun, Victoria Island, Lagos.

RSVP here

Connect Moderator

I shall be there to cool down for the year end.... @SanyaOdare this is a good chance to meet with other local guides before end of the year.

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

We're coming through... 🕺 

Isaac
Level 10

Dear @SanyaOdare, hope all's well. Lagos Smoothie Crawl is same weekend as World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. Would you guys like to join in? You're welcome and invited. Many cities on the map. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 6

Please am New in Lagos, can I have direction from Airport Road to the Location of the Meet-up
Iroleh
Level 10

Thank you @Iroleh for your interest in attending the Lagos Smoothie Crawl. Please use Google Maps for direction.

@Irolehvincent wrote:
Please am New in Lagos, can I have direction from Airport Road to the Location of the Meet-up.
Level 6

Follow the link on Google map... get to Oshodi, then enter byk to the location. You can get to Oshodi from Ikeja Along

Level 8

Missed this, I must attend the next one