KennyWong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lage Vuursche near Amsterdam

Amsterdam is a popular place for visitors. While you have good shopping, good food and drinks in the city, just an hour away by metro and bus, you come to a nature forest called Lage Vuursche. 

Here they have good facilities for walking and biking so you can enjoy the beauty of nature. Many families come here on Sunday with their children. 

After walking for two hours, I end this visit by having a coffee and Dutch traditional pancake in the historical Pannenkoeken De Vuursche Boer pancake restaurant near the entrance of Lage Vuursche. My local friend's recommendation.

Here is the information about Lage Vuursche :

https://www.devuurscheboer.nl/

IMAG2194.jpg

IMAG2191.jpg

IMAG2190.jpg

Amsterdam, Netherlands
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lage Vuursche near Amsterdam

Hi @KennyWong,

Amsterdam is a really cool city! Do you live there or did you go for a vacation? How did you enjoy the food? What was your favorite thing about the city? I was there during New Year's back in 2018 and we tried De Vier Pilaren, which we heard was one of the best places for pancakes. It's quite pricey, but totally worth it!

Caption: Pancakes in Amsterdam, Netherlands.Caption: Pancakes in Amsterdam, Netherlands.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@DanniS I only went to Amsterdam for vacation. Since I have been in the city many times, my friends suggested me to go to Lage Vuursche for something different. 

Good that you had tried the pancake. For me, I had tried two different dishes, the small and the big pancake. As a visitor, we should appreciate the local food 😋😋

Level 8

Forgot to say was their ice cream which was delicious and beautiful that one should not missed when going there😋

[Photo redacted]

@KennyWong Thanks for your reply! I can't wait to visit Amsterdam again and try different things. By the way, I have to remove the last photo you shared in your comments as it appears to be taken from another source and it's not permitted here as it violates the program rules. Thank you! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@DanniS Thank you. I am going back to Amsterdam in June and will explore more places to share here.

The photo was shared to me by a staff of the pancake restaurant last time I was there. I didn't know where he got from. Anyway it is fine that you remove it.

Thanks again

@KennyWong No worries. Looking forward to see a new post coming from you soon then. Some new places you discover there. Enjoy your trip!