Catman88's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lag in photos being available

When I want to review a place I have recently been to, I notice that any photos I have taken on my phone (Nexus 6P) are not available until about 24 hours later.

Anyway to overcome that time lag?

And the choice of photos is very limiting as well, doesn't allow me to browse my whole collection, if needed.

Thanks for any advice.

John Phillips
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Lag in photos being available

Hi @Catman88,

Unfortunately there isn't a way for you to skip this step, as it take some time for all of the data to sync up and for the pictures to be reviewed. If however, you have any ideas or suggestions that you would like to suggest to us, feel free to share them in the Idea Exchange. We always welcome Local Guides's feedback. 🙂

Also, bear in mind that if you have photos that are not public, this means that they may be marked as private or removed altogether for not adhering to our policies (reviews, photos and videos, community).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Lag in photos being available

Hi @Catman88,

Unfortunately there isn't a way for you to skip this step, as it take some time for all of the data to sync up and for the pictures to be reviewed. If however, you have any ideas or suggestions that you would like to suggest to us, feel free to share them in the Idea Exchange. We always welcome Local Guides's feedback. 🙂

Also, bear in mind that if you have photos that are not public, this means that they may be marked as private or removed altogether for not adhering to our policies (reviews, photos and videos, community).

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!