cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

LUCKNOW LOCAL GUIDES MEET-UP

LUCKNOW LOCAL GUIDES MEET-UP

Ambedkar Park

Vipul Khand 2, Vipul Khand 3, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010, India

March 31, 2019 @ 11:00 (IST)

Dear Local Guides & Lucknowites, Let us get together up to enjoy a Photo walk in "NAWABON KA SHAHAR" LUCKNOW. Come with a Camera or your smartphone and have a fun by meeting with other local guides, capturing photo in group and make some cool conversations telling and listening your experience with other local guides. Please come with your camera or It will be OK, if you are convenient to take photos with your smartphone. Be sure that your phone battery should be fully charged and carry a Power Bank if possible. We know that the idea to go out and to take photos may be some difficult for new local guide or photographer so we shall start the photo walk with a little introduction and discussion on how to take nice photos that can be beneficial for other people on maps. Lucknow is a beautiful city having traditional and heritage value on the map of India. We can see the many heritage buildings and architecture nearby Ambedkar Park. > Join Meet Up to have Fun. -Expected picturesque places: # Ambedkar Park # Sheroes # Lohia Park # Marine Drive # River Front Park Meet Up Details: #Small Introduction and #Camra instructions #Photo Walk #Uploading Photos On Google Maps #Tea snacks and conversations #Sharing of Photos as group fun. Venue ....... Near Ambedkar Park Ticket Window Date......... 31st March 2019.

RSVP here

Vipul Khand 2, Vipul Khand 3, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010, India
4 comments
Level 7

Re: LUCKNOW LOCAL GUIDES MEET-UP

Hey Good Job.

Level 8

अच्छी शुरुआत अपने लखनऊ शहर में 

Level 8

अच्छी शुरुआत अपने लखनऊ शहर में 

Level 9

I want to connect with the local guides of Lucknow, if you have some contacts please share with me. I want to host an online meet regarding the awareness of covid 19. please help me. 🙏🏼