MASU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT INTRODUCING MYSELF SAN FRANCISCO 2018

MONTEVIDEO DOWNTOWNMONTEVIDEO DOWNTOWN                                                                 ENJOYING URUGUAY BEACHESENJOYING URUGUAY BEACHES

Hello!!

My name is Marta, I have always lived in Montevideo, Uruguay.

I am an architect that loves to take photos, especially buldings, architectures details, streets views, etc

That is why I have created a page in Facebook that refers to uruguayan architecture.

I did not know anythig about Google Locals Guides, but I usually use Google Maps.

As I am always taking photos everywhere, I recieved the invitation to be a Google Local Guide last year.

Almost without any information about it, I started sharing my photos, writing comments, and answering questions.

Now, reading the posts from people all around the world, that are reunited by the same objective : to help others, I see the importance of our contributions.

It will be an unforgetable experience to go inside the Google world, to meet  others Local Guides, and to learn a lot about this Project for creating the best info for the Google Maps users.

And, at last, as I told in my video, I feel that  with this , we help the world to be  a better place to live.

Thanks Google and all the collaborators!!!

EXCUSE THE POSITION OF THE PHOTOS!!!

2 comments
Level 9

Re: LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT INTRODUCING MYSELF SAN FRANCISCO 2018

Great post @MASU

Level 6

Re: LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT INTRODUCING MYSELF SAN FRANCISCO 2018

THANK YOU!! REGARDS