AdyAouili's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: LG Summit 2018 Total Applications

Hi to you all, me I couldn't notice if my application was submitted but waiting for ten days confirmation, then resume with what next thanks.

Level 5

I'm so EXCITED. 

Level 7

@AdyAouili, thank you so much, I believe this info will help a lot more, than just me lol.  I really appreciate your response, and I will keep my fingers crossed, that hopefully I will receive that email too!!!  Thank you so much again.

Level 6

To think I was just doing this as a past time! I never thought it was a big deal till I stumbled a survey mail earlier in the year, and that led me to finding a group of Local Guides right here in Lagos!

It's been eye opening ever since! I'm really learning new things everyday, and the camaraderie is super energetic, yet warm.

I found a new family through Google ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Level 7

If by that time you still didn't get the mail you might have to contact some moderators to check it for you.

However i don't really believe that they have much to do for you .

Otherwise , I wish you the best of luck 

Level 7

me too

@CarolinaNobrega wrote:

OMG!! Some months ago I didn't even know about it...

I just noticed the magnitude of it when I received the e-mail talking about the Summit!!! 

Former Google Contributor

@SACHRISTENSEN @Billing5 All Connect Live 2018 application confirmation emails have been sent, so you should have yours by now.

Level 8

Hi @brittym

I think nothing bad happen if you actually say the number of appicants. The community was so excited about the applications, I think lots of LGs wanna know:) Of course, seeing the number with many zeroes will be thrilling. Haha. But it will not scare anyone, 'cause the application time is over. It will just add some "juice" to the whole "waiting for the results" process.

P.S. I always wondered how does Google actually handle a huge number of the applications (including job ones) MAMMA MIA! 🙃😘

Meet you all at Connect Live 2020

Level 7

@brittym, could you tell me what I should look for then hun???  Bc I Did send in my app, and I have my video on YouTube as well.... but if I'm not going to be considered bc I messed something up, in some way, then I will take the video down.  Do you know what the email subject said exactly, so that I can do a search.  I have that awful sinking gut feeling that I did something wrong, and it wasnt seen or accepted, or I didnt complete something the right way.  Gahhhhhhh, I worked soooo hard this year, to hopefully make  it to the connect live 2018.  I hit my first 1 million views....and just was ecstatic.  Sigh....I'll go search my inbox/spam again, and I'm probably going to be heartbroken, if my application didnt go through, bc i made some stupid mistake.  🤔😔😓😩😭

Level 7

@AdyAouili, thanks again Love! I really appreciate you trying to help.  Hopefully I didnt make a submitting error in the application process....but if I did.....sigh, it's just something I will have to deal with.  I waited and worked all year long, very very hard, ever since I saw last year's summit, and how much fun fellow Google Guides had, coming together and sharing what they knew and had learned.

Thanks for being a sweetheart and keeping in touch with helpful ideas.

I'm a little heartbroken, but it's my own fault, bc apparently I misread or didnt understand and follow the steps properly.  😞😢😭😭