AdyAouili's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: LG Summit 2018 Total Applications

🐩🐱🌵💮🐾🐵🐳🌻💜💙

@SACHRISTENSEN you must have received at the moment you make the register, an email from Google of confirmation 💚💙💜💛💓

Level 8

Waiting eagerly and excited to know results declaration on 20 June ,

Level 8

Hi to me, if you have not got any notifications by now it means your not selected, so keep on contributing targeting next events thank you.

Level 7

@Alana74, I'm sorry Love, but I didn't understand your last msg.  You said that i must have recieved and that "at the moment, I make the register." 

I haven't received any notifications from Google,  even though I really, really, really wanted to.

I thought that any of the selected recipients, had already received their confirmation letters????

Could you please explain hun???

Level 7

🙆💙🌾💜🌵😂🌺💜💙💮🌻🌺

@SACHRISTENSEN Hellow beauty!

Sure! , at first, you must have received an email confirming that Google received your application.

This should've been before May 1st.

If you didn't receive the confirmation mail, probably the never got your application. 

The rest is to wait until June 20th. 

Level 7

I would like to be considered and could not find tab for applications. Is there still time to register?

Level 7

@bmi2, I'm sorry hun, the time for registration has long long loooong since expired.  And unfortunately there were only 150 entries that were even selected.  Cross our fingers and maybe we will have a chance next year hun.

Level 8

You ain't got time to register. 

Level 8

Tough competition 

Level 7

It was so cool to even get an invite! I've been so excited to 'up my game' by adding more reviews and photos this year! I wish I could go, but I know 150 isn't a lot of people as I'm sure a lot of people applied. If there is one next year, I will definitely apply again! 

Janell L Carr