analghosh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: LG Session: Visakhapatnam

Hello @JohnPeter Brother I'm expecting we can get another confirmation mail..

Level 9

Hello @analghosh sir I got second Gmail about meetup how to contact in Visakhapatnam...

Level 9

Hello @JohnPeter are u attending ?

Level 10

Dear @NirmalTeja

Yes attending,  what about you

Level 9

Yes I'm attending @JohnPeter sir, meet you their...

Level 9

I'm starting today from Hyderabad @JohnPeter sir ...How to communicate their?

Level 9

Visakhapatnam (meetup)

How many of you attending viskhapatnam meetup on 28/11/2018? Event orginser by Anal Ghosh sir..Im Attending..

Google Moderator

Re: Visakhapatnam (meetup)

Hello @NirmalTeja,

Thank you for sharing you enthusiasm on this meet-ups, but I will be merging your post to original thread itself LG Session: Visakhapatnam to prevent any confusions among other Local Guides that might have interest in this particular meet-ups.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

This is the first meet up @AngieYC for me ,I'm exciting... ( I don't know how to contact which person ,I will go to the  location at on time)now iam in journey for this meet up...

Google Moderator

Hello @NirmalTeja,

That's great, I'm sure it will be a very nice experience.

If there is something that you are not sure and want more details about the meet-ups you can always asked and tag @analghosh as the host of this meet-ups. Because the question you asked might be helpful for the other Local Guides. 

But, if you want to exchange any personal information such as email or phone number, I suggest you to do it via our private messaging system

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!