NabeelKameel's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Local Guides in Kurdistan

Hello everyone, 

I am writing to know if there is anyone on Local Guides from Kurdistan Region of Iraq. I joined this community recently, and I would like to meet others, so we create a richer Google Maps experience for people in the four main cities of Sulaimani, Erbil, Duhok, and Kirkuk. There is a lot of work to be done, places to be added, names to be corrected, businesses to be added and more. 

I would also appreciate anyone else's input from anywhere else regarding how to do the above and other tips. Thank you

Cheers,
Abdu

Level 8

Re: Local Guides in Kurdistan

Hi @AbdurrahmanB,

First of all, I am sorry you had to wait so long to get a response. Normally, people are a lot faster in responding to messages on our Local Guides online Connect community. Perhaps, it is because there are few people online that are from your area?

Have you found the information on starting your own unofficial regional community? I know Iraq has this Local Guides community: https://plus.google.com/communities/104779726831258546570

The owner, Ali, is a very nice guy. Perhaps he can help you?

Best wishes and happy mapping,

Greetings from Spain, Jeroen 

Level 3

Hi @JeroenM,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. The links are very helpful and will help me get in touch with others for setting up a local community here in Kurdistan. I don't think there are many people in my area on Local Guides, so I want to take the initiative. Thank you again!

Greetings from Kurdistan 

Level 9

Re: Kurdistan

hello yes i'm , you're from which city

Level 9

Any Local guides from Kurdistan?

any photographer from kurdistan? 

Level 9

any body in kurdistan working on google street view?

any body in kurdistan working on google street view? let me know , thanks for cooperation

Level 9

Local Guides in Kurdistan?

any Local Guides from Kurdistan? 

Level 9

HELLO ABDULRAHMAN i'm from kalar city, 120 km south sulaymaniah, you're from where?

Level 7

I'm from daquq 

@DiyarBakirwahab wrote:

HELLO ABDULRAHMAN i'm from kalar city, 120 km south sulaymaniah, you're from where?

Level 8

Re: any body in kurdistan working on google street view?

Hello...

Do you still look for Photographer?  I'm working between Erbil and Kiev! and now I'm here.