JoseLejinPJ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Kuda Bandos Island

Very beautiful small island in Maldives. It is close to the Malé and the speedboat transfer took around 15 minutes only. Malahini Kuda Bandos Resort is in this island, which is a nice place to stay with delicious food and drinks options. The water is clear, like rest of the Maldives. Nice to walk around the beautiful white sand beach.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPGDSCN5176.JPGDSCN5271.JPGDSCN5281.JPG

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram
Kuda Bandos, Maldives
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Kuda Bandos Island

What a beautiful island!

Thank you for sharing so amazing photos @JoseLejinPJ

Cheers,

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

Wow this looks amazing! Thanks for sharing this with us! The activities sound awesome. My favorite was dolphin watching in the Maldives. What was yours? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks @AlexaAC. Of course dolphin watching was amazing. I loved sunset view from here.

Jose Lejin P J
Facebook | Instagram

Brilliant, thanks @JoseLejinPJ!

Beautiful and relaxing at the same time!

I'm looking forward to your next posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @JoseLejinPJ,

This post is absolutely amazing and the photos are really beautiful. This is a dream destination for me!

I would really appreciate if you can share with me what were the approximate prices of food and drinks on Bandos island? When did you visit the island? Do you think it is better to avoid the raining season?

I would like to remind you as well that you have to remove the personal information from your signature.

We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

Please take a moment to review our Community policy and check these 14 helpful tips for using Connect on using this community before posting.