KlaudiyaG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Reviews on goggle maps views have gone to 0

Hi Shirly

Thank you for reply.  I am using iOS version 12.0 on iPhone 7.  I recently installed iOS 12.0.  

I am using google maps version 5.1.

Level 9

Re: Reviews on goggle maps views have gone to 0

Thanks for your details @Koby. I have reported it to the team. Not sure if it is backend maintenance or a bug but either way, they'll review into it. 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Views

Why disappear > 150.000 views of my reviews ?

Level 8

The view count of the reviews mysteriously disappeared

Hi Team,

Off late i have seen the views on reviews getting disappeared mysteriously. Like Day before yesterday from 1,28,937 count on views was showing as 0.

I posted couple of reviews yesterday and could see the counter starting from 1 and reach up to 37. Again today the count has been reduced to Zero. 

The last quantitative data i have on my reviews is via mail received from Google Maps on 29th. Currently i have 225 reviews with 143 likes however the views still showing as 0.  I could see one more guide has faced the same issue and shared it in our Bangalore whatsapp group as well. 

Untitled.png

Can you please look into it. 

Regards,

Arif

Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet the Google Moderators

Hello @gsemprun,

This is something we are currently investigating. Please stand by for more information to follow soon.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Problem with review count

Hi @Tom007,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are aware of the problem and are currently investigating it.

To keep things organized, I moved your post in the official thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: The view count of the reviews mysteriously disappeared

Hello @arifkhan,

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is something we are currently investigating. Please stand by for more information. I am going to merge your post to Known Issue: Zero views on reviews.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Views

Hello @gsemprun,

This is something we are currently investigating. Please stand by for more information to follow soon.

I will merge your post to Known Issue: Zero views on reviews thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: The view count of the reviews mysteriously disappeared

Sure. Thanks Much. 

Level 8

Re: Views

Sure. Thanks. 

Regards,

Arif