TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: What Happened to Our Points and Guide Levels in the App?

AM also having same issues

Level 8

Re: Known Issue: Local Guides details missing when viewing your own profile

Yes, nothing to worry. It seems a temporary technical glitch. However, it is interesting to observe that points matter a lot to the local guides. They mean it. It seems that there is high level of emotional attachment. It can be deemed as one of the indicators of the success of the Google Local Guide Program. Congratulations Google!

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 5

My point not showing in my profile

From yesterday evening 4-Dec-17,my points are not showing

Level 10

Contribution point not showing on app neither web

Hi,

I don't know whether this is some kind of feature or something but one of my friends was telling me that his contributions count was not showing anymore. 

Today I when I opened my contributions, I can see neither see my level or contributions count.

Screenshot_2017-12-05-08-33-22-914_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Initially, I thought it was an issue with the app but when I opened the maps on my PC. I also found the same. The level and contributions count are not showing.

I have tried to open a new browser but the same issue. 

Screen Shot 2017-12-05 at 8.41.14 AM.png

Is anyone else experience the same issue? 

Any pieces of information will be appreciated. THank You!

Gyan
Level 10

Level froze since yesterday

Hi everyone,

I don't know what happened to my apps. Is this a common thing that can be fixed?

1. I have been uploading pictures from my phone to places I have reviewed. The reviews were done some time back when I visited the place, didn't have WiFi connection then. BUT the pictures do not successfully upload. Tried a few times, still same results. 

2. A local entrepreneur want to change his wrongly typed address, I also can't get it corrected on the apps. It's for the MyBusiness postcard, he is waiting for the unique pin from Google. Where do I email for this kind of requests?

3. My level has frozen. The logo is just grey colored now. Used to be the usual orange stars depending on my level.  What happened? If I did something wrong, do enlighten me. 

4. Do I just report an off-topic question or type in the answer " Please call the place directly for your enquiry". i.e; asking about divorce application procedure, need a certain brand of items from a shop to be delivered, personal tax status, family issues, etc 

5. How do I update a small, 2-floored local market complex in one go? There are 16 shops , 2 floors and the place doesn't even exist on the map.   The shops have been there for almost 15 years. 

xoxo to all....

@TraciC @BellaWi hope you guys can shed some light into this. Cheers!

Level 7

Level and points are not showing

My Level and points are not showing. What should i do . Please help me. Screenshot_20171204-222516.png

Level 10

Oh.. yes it is. I'm sure it will be up and about in no time. Cheers Traci !

@TraciC wrote:

Hello fellow Local Guides. The team is aware that while your Local Guides badge is visible next to your profile photo in Google Maps on desktop and in the Google Maps app, that your Local Guides level and points information is missing under your profile. Additionally, you may notice that your Local Guides badge next to your other badges may not be visible, nor are your complete contribution details. 

We're working to resolve this as quickly as possible but rest assured, if you are still signed up for the Local Guides program, you are still a Local Guide. 🙂 Your contributions are not impacted, nor is your status in the program. If you wish to view your detailed points information information, you may do so by visiting your Local Guides home.

We thank you for your patience and will post future updates in this thread. 

Level 7

My point is not showing

My point is not showing in my profile

Level 9

I'm waiting for it to be fixed 🙂Screenshot_20171205-051745.jpg

Level 8

Hey, 

Also the same issue on my profile. No points show on my profile, there is only a level 4 badge in there. 

What happen to our points?

Is there any data loss?

Regards

AbduRamshad

Point are missPoint are miss

#abduRamshad