MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Kingdom of the Red Fiddler Crabs - Reju canal , Cox's Bazar

Before Sunset Reju Canal beachBefore Sunset Reju Canal beach

Cox's Bazar  world’s longest ‘natural sand’ beach, stretching across 150 miles ,  also full of Natural beauty . afternoon you can see million of red crab playing in the beach . Today i love to share few Red crab picture with you .

Picture location : Near Reju canal Beach 

GPS Location: 21.301745, 92.039860 

Who take this picture : Saad Mohammad 

If i want to Visit There how i go There:  From Beach Point [ Kolatoli Beach / Sughondha Beach ,Laboni Beach ] You can rant car or Easy Bike .

they demand too much high . you can manage 300-400 BDT  /  5-6$ full easy bike  , 

Tell them you wan to go Reju chanal . or better  you visit First  "Inani beach" and when you back visit there  .

last one is good option .

Picture captured location 17km far from Beach point . there much quite so afternoon you can enjoy and easily watch crab . other beach too much crowded so not much crab see there 

Mahabub Hasan
Reju Canal, Bangladesh
13 comments
Level 8

Re: Kingdom of the Red Fiddler Crabs - Reju canal , Cox's Bazar

WOW....... ❤️

Level 8

What a picture! Thank you brother for sharing with us. 

Joy
Level 10

Wow

is that protection for red crabs?

Level 9

really informative

#bangladesh

#localguides

Former Google Contributor

@MahabubMunna, thank you for sharing your photos. They look so cool! Your tips are very useful as well. 

Do these crabs emigrate form place to place?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Nice 👍🏾 

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Level 10

no . they always stay in there , after noon so many broken snail in beach side so come  out side to the sand to eat . and it's look like a red beach  @VasT . another beach in bangladesh kuakata different division there more bigger size similar crab . 

Mahabub Hasan
Google Moderator

@MahabubMunna wow, amazing photos! Thank you for sharing the useful information as well.

Is this event all year round or just seasonal? I am guessing the beach is not for sunbathing. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

@MahabubMunna, thank you for your reply. I've checked Kuakata beach and it looks marvelous! Do you eat these crabs?

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!