Ch-Marwen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: India Literacy Project

Hey @ChandraBhanu,

This topic is being discussed here - Kids in India are Learning with Google Earth & Local Guides.

Please feel free to express your opinion there.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 5

Re: Beautiful Initiative by Google Local Guides

Hi @IrrPavlova,

Information such as:

- Which cities/ towns/ villages in India have got the Multi Dimensional Learning Space installed at schools.

- If any of the local guides can visit those schools and add a picture on Google and let more people know about it.

- If someone from ILP would like to share more details about the future of this initiative through Local Guide Connect or through a web conference on Google Duo, may be. 

- Can or are they able to use internet/Google search for further research on the similar study material

- Are they going back to their books for further study and academic exams 

Basically, I would like to learn or talk about the on-going and near-future results of this program. 

Level 8

India Literacy project with Google maps.

Hi Local guides,

Here I would like to share a few things about an Indian literacy project.

Firstly, I'm proud to be an Indian, and being a part of literacy project. It's my voice to all the local guides, the people who asked what will they get by contributing to google maps. Now, the answer will be, Giving a bright future to the coming up young generation is a big achievement for us. Each of our contribution is helpful the children, teachers, learners, Researcher and many others. It's digital India now. 

There is much difference in teaching on board vs teaching digitally. Google maps, photo spheres, photos, reviews are helpful to the students to understand in a better way, and to the teachers to teach them in a easier way.

See how local guides contributions are helpful here.

India literacy digitalIndia literacy digital

And please continue contributing to the world. Each of your contribution will be recognized.

To know more about this please click here

Hope this project will be successful.

Thanks & Regards,

Jafar pasha

Former Google Contributor

Re: India Literacy project with Google maps.

Thank you for sharing and participating in the India literacy project, @Jafarpasha. It's truly inspiring.

I am merging your post with the Kids in India are Learning with Google Earth & Local Guides thread. You will find yourself among other Local Guides fascinated by the project. 

I hope this project makes a good difference. Keep us updated. I would happily hear daily news about it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Help India to educate.

Thanks @IrrPavlova