DivulgaTVZ's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Khon Kaen new year 2018

Check in to Happy New Year's Eve at Khon Kaen 2018 Countdown with 3,900 fireworks and concert by TONO & The Dust, Pustade and Bandung on December 31st. 256 at the center stage of Srichan Road. GatesCheck in to Happy New Year's Eve at Khon Kaen 2018 Countdown with 3,900 fireworks and concert by TONO & The Dust, Pustade and Bandung on December 31st. 256 at the center stage of Srichan Road. Gates

DivulgaTVZ Photography 

Khon Kaen, อำเภอเมืองขอนแก่น ขอนแก่น ประเทศไทย
2 comments
Level 8

John Kaen New year 2018

Countdown 2018 at Khaen Gate, Muang District, Khon Kaen New Year's Eve Celebration Khon Kaen gates are decorated with modern technology. And concerts.  Khon Kaen Municipality organizes the luminous garden project 2018 under the concept "joyful lively" (New Year's Day). Khon Kaen Countdown will be officially opened on December 25, 2017. Khon Kaen Municipality Welcome to the Khon Kaen people. And tourists Experience the brightness through the colors of the light. It will make you all excited. And keep the impression. To welcome the new year From December 25, 2560 onwards.Countdown 2018 at Khaen Gate, Muang District, Khon Kaen New Year's Eve Celebration Khon Kaen gates are decorated with modern technology. And concerts. Khon Kaen Municipality organizes the luminous garden project 2018 under the concept "joyful lively" (New Year's Day). Khon Kaen Countdown will be officially opened on December 25, 2017. Khon Kaen Municipality Welcome to the Khon Kaen people. And tourists Experience the brightness through the colors of the light. It will make you all excited. And keep the impression. To welcome the new year From December 25, 2560 onwards.

DivulgaTVZ Photography 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Khon Kaen new year 2018

Hi @DivulgaTVZ

Wow, that's a very beautiful decoration. I've noticed that your post have a Portuguese language label on your post, so I removed it. If you want to know more about the language labels I recommend you to read the article How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!