TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Dot.: Kathakali Performing Art, Kerala - TravellerG

Although the Auto-Translator could not convey your full feeling, we understand the SPIRIT OF YOUR reply - we are very thankful for appreciation & kind words. Your liking for Art & Culture are very prominent, thanks a lot. dear @Anonymous 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: Kathakali Performing Art, Kerala - TravellerG

Thank you dear @Shihab_Saheer for you short reply; TAGGING LGs, especially reply will enable us to get Notified.

I am excited to see you very active - why can't you publish posts? You want any help?

Are you in Any Indian What'sApp group? if so PRIVATELY MESSAGE me. (Private message service is available from your Profile Page in this Forum) - Pl TAG me (@TravellerG) & reply me.

Here is a POST on "How to TAG"

All the best

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you dear @TravellerG  🙂 My english is too poor to can use it at easy 😕 It is rather tourist kind of english. And I know what silly can translate say 😁 

Well, never mind 😊 It's amazing that you can show and I can see 😊

Have a nice day. Danuta

Level 10

My dear friend, @Anonymous - I am not praising you - your English is better than the Translator & many others.

Surely, many of us are able to appreciate you - 👍🙏