Nyainurjanah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Karang Gantungan . Unpopular beach in the south sea of ​​Java

Thanks a lot @Ant_Bad_Yogi  for mentioning about an importment Greetings from Indonesia @Nyainurjanah I waan to say thanks for two time because you send me 2 times greeting its such a really pleasent surprise that some body remembers you thousends miles away Thans Google Guides who made me the part of a global community

MUHAMMAD USMAN Facebook
Who am I
Level 8

@Nyainurjanah 5 hours on the bike! Wow, that's long. But it is worth the effort.

Ah I see. So let me invite @955HIRO to watch the video. You are mentioned in it but @Nyainurjanah forgot to say 955. She said Hiro only.

@MukulR @Austinelewex I think @Nyainurjanah said in the video that she can't swim. But I'm not sure if she knows how to swim. For me, I know how to swim. At least I managed to float in the dead sea long time ago. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @Nyainurjanah it seems the beach is really enjoyable and comfortable to do me time. By the way, what's on the top of your instant noodles? I'm curious about that one. LOL

Indonesia Local Guides
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nyainurjanah 

Your trip to the sea is fantastic. Good adventure. I hope Your fast food was delicious. Thanks.

@Ant_Bad_Yogi 

Thanks

@Austinelewex 

I can swim.

Connect Moderator

As @Ant_Bad_Yogi said I can't swim @Anonymous and @Austinelewex  . I think good idea for learning how to swim in dead sea ha ha

Connect Moderator

That's good you can good swim ,my home to nearest beach need 1,5 hours by driving @MukulR so I said before  I can't

Connect Moderator

The best visiting beach for silence atmosphere is  during Ramadhan kak @NunungAfuah , I guarantee , like private beach especially early morning.

That's Sukro tiktak topping in my instant noodles 

Level 8

Bls: Karang Gantungan . Unpopular beach in the south sea of ​​Java

tèh @Nyainurjanah, kalo dari pelabuhan Ratu jaraknya jauh ngga tèh?

Connect Moderator

Bls: Karang Gantungan . Unpopular beach in the south sea of ​​Java

Kalau dari pelabuhan ratu tergantung kecepatan kendaraan juga tapi bisa ditempuh dalam waktu 2-3 jam ya teh @marwahns25 , jalannya kan bagus ditambah tidak ada kemacetan. Itu dari sukabumi 5 jam karena yang bawa perempuan banyak berhenti juga

Level 9

Hi @Nyainurjanah 

Thanks for sharing your beautiful post full of Information.

I have Been in Indonesia and I liked a lot.

I publisch also few post about it.

I Hope everithing Is fine in Indonesia in this bad period.

Here my previous post 

Keep safe and Regards

Giuseppe