elbeedee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Kaduna Food Tasting Meet up Recap

The Kaduna food crawl was an opportunity for Local Guides in Kaduna to explore and promote our local dishes. Often times I get the question from visitors 'where can I get local food, food that is peculiar to the northern part of Nigeria or Kaduna State in particular'? We had the chance to explore some of our local delicacies and added them to the map so that people especially visitors can find them when they are in town. 

It was an experience worth the while as we had a non indigene who was tasting a particular meal for the first time! 

You probably might not have heard of Masa or Kunun aya, these are just a few of the delicacies you can ask for when next you are in Northern Nigeria!

At the end of the day we all left with a sense of excitement knowing that we've contributed

CYMERA_20200201_165749.jpg

what we believe will help someone make a choice sooner or later. 

Kaduna, Nigeria
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Kaduna Food Tasting Meet up Recap

This is really nice. I guess you guy had fun too. You may want to create a photo album, i love to see more pictures from KD. well done @elbeedee 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Kaduna Food Tasting Meet up Recap

Hi @elbeedee,

It's great that you had a successful meet-up! I am sure that this information that you've added will be very helpful! 

I recommend you to add more photos of the meet-up if you have such and to add more information. You can check out this article: How do I write a great meet-up recap? if you want to learn more about how to write a recap.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!