KarthikArunachalam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Kabini Trip

DSC07747.jpgDSC07748.jpgDSC07755.jpgDSC07761.jpgDSC07762.jpgDSC07848.jpgDSC07849.jpgDSC07850.jpgDSC07851.jpgDSC07852.jpgDSC07853.jpgDSC07854.jpgDSC07855.jpgDSC07856.jpgDSC07857.jpgDSC07858.jpgDSC07859.jpgDSC07860.jpg

Karthik Arunachalam
Kabini River Lodge, Kodagu, Karnataka, India
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Kabini Trip

Thank you @KarthikArunachalam for noce photos!

Photos of animals are excellent

Where fo you make the photos!? It it national park!?

Write us please about it.

Google Vendor

Hi @KarthikArunachalam,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Can you tell us more about your trip? Is this a park? Sharing your experience while taking these photos can make your post more interesting.

I want to let you know that the total quantity of photos that can be uploaded on Connect is 1000, please make sure to choose the best photos that can help you express your post. You may also use Google Photos or Google Plus to provide assistance for sharing a bulk number of photos.

To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at What makes a good post? article.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

HI,

Kabini (Nagarhole National Park & Tiger Reserve) is located North west side to Coimbatore. 
From Coimbatore this is 250 Kms away.

Stayed in Jungle Lodges which is close to Kabini River.

I am new to this to post photos along with story. Yeah i got the point and in futurstic i will update the photo along with its interesting story if i come across any future trips.

Thanks for assisting me to share Google photos. I Will update there.

Would like to get updates from you!
Thank you.
Karthik Arunachalam
Level 8

Kabini (Nagarhole National Park & Tiger Reserve) is located Hunsur Karnataka India

Yeah it is a National Park. The following are the activities which we can enjoy 

Wildlife Safari
Bird-watching
Trekking
Coracle/Motorboat river cruise
Ayurveda treatment 

Karthik Arunachalam
Former Google Contributor

Hello @KarthikArunachalam,

Thank you for sharing all these beautiful photos with us. 

I am going to remove the Arabic language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!