ShohrabSahed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Join chandpurlocalguides

Some parts of the world don’t allow you to send your location to others in Google Maps. In the country where you are now:

• You can’t share your real-time location with others in Google Maps.
  • You can still view the real-time location of anyone who shares it with you.

We’re working to bring real-time location sharing to more places. Instead, you can find where you are now on a map and send that location to others. Note: If you move to a different location, the link will still show the old location.

Send a place 

20170612_150521.png

Chandpur District, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Join chandpurlocalguides

Hi @ShohrabSahed, Welcome to Local guides forum. We're really excited you're here.

I'm really happy you're from Chandpur and i'm also from Chandpur. Thank you very much you're a local guide member from Chandpur.

Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Welcome Dear @ShohrabSahed

I am from New Delhi. 

Have a nice day!! Enjoy.

@ShohrabSahed wrote:

Some parts of the world don’t allow you to send your location to others in Google Maps. In the country where you are now:

• You can’t share your real-time location with others in Google Maps.
  • You can still view the real-time location of anyone who shares it with you.

We’re working to bring real-time location sharing to more places. Instead, you can find where you are now on a map and send that location to others. Note: If you move to a different location, the link will still show the old location.

Send a place 

20170612_150521.png

Level 7

thanks for ur reply... i need so many support for hailight for chandpurlocalguides.so if u can i hope u u must be help me...thanks.