cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Jamshedpur Local Guides Meetup

Jamshedpur Local Guides Meetup

Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata Statue

Jubilee Park, Northern Town, East Singhbhum, Jubilee Park, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001, India

March 03, 2020 @ 16:00 (IST)

Hello fellow LGs, my name is Rohit Shaw a proud local guide from Dhalbhumgarh, Jharkhand. I'm going to host a local guide meet up in Jamshedpur on 3rd March 2020 Tuesday. I chose this day for Meetup because it's the 181st birth anniversary of Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata Founder of Jamshedpur and Tata groups and celebration of 101st years of Jamshedpur. All the city will be decorated for the celebration. I'm expecting many Local Guides will be coming this day in Jamshedpur so I have planned this meetup so that we will meet each other and share our valuable knowledge and experience. In this photo walk, we will capture Jamshedpur celebrating it's founder's day and century of Jamshedpur. We will capture this grand day and share it with our LG community. Also, we will share our experience with the LG program, photography skills, the introduction of each other, group discussion on how to improve Google Maps further. You're requested to bring your photography device, mobile or camera, water bottle, and your own vehicle to move from one place to another. Let's unite together to capture this grand celebration of the 181st birth anniversary of Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata. Thanks

RSVP here

Jubilee Park, Northern Town, East Singhbhum, Jubilee Park, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand 831001, India
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Jamshedpur Local Guides Meetup

Hello @Shawgraphy,

Thank you for organizing this meet-up, it sounds really interesting! I wish you good luck and I hope many Local Guides can join you. 

Have fun and please don't forget to tell us how did your meeting go. If you're not sure how to share a recap, you can check out How to write a great recap after your meet-up.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you so much.

Former Google Contributor

You're welcome @Shawgraphy 😊

Just one more tip, you can tag Connect members when you are replying to them by writing @ before their name. That's how they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you i'll keep in mind next time @RadieN 😊

Level 8

good initiative.

Any plan for this year?

Level 8

Yes, when COVID cases decrease.