Mauc21's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Jaime Duque park in Colombia an exotic adventure

Jaime Duque ParkJaime Duque ParkLocated in Tocancipá, outside of  the city of Bogotá/Colombia, I have been praying for this adventure to finally happen.  I like the vibe of the park because it combines different kinds of attractions in one place. You can find a Taj Mahal, have a mini trip on a panoramic train, there are replicas of the seven wonders of the ancients world and different types of arts, wild animals around the park and a lot more. Let me guide you!

Let's Go!Let's Go!One day, in june of last year, I went to Jaime Duque Park. I will share with you my adventure, here it is! This is an amazing park where you can go with family or friends. There is a variety of attractions, art and monuments of history, I’m not a big fan zoos but there is a zoo too.

Seven wonders of the ancients worldSeven wonders of the ancients world

During my walk at the park, i have to say that i got there a little late that day to explore the whole park ( if you want to get in and explore every attraction in the park you must be there very early). During my stay there i just thought about the most interesting attractions to visit in a short time and I was not disappointed!

Taj MahajTaj Mahaj

Inside Taj Mahal we can see the story of the Emperor of ancient India who made a mausoleum for his lover. You must see what incredible paintings are in the rooms inside this building that reflects the vibrant story of this love and incredible place.

Don't worry it don't  biteDon't worry it don't bite

At the zoo, you can find many exotic animals like, tigers, elephant, flamingos, cocodriles, monkeys and others animal that you would see only once in a long time. Walking further you can find the amphibian and reptile room. Many lizards, serpents and many animals that can be dangerous just by looking at them! 

In the Tal Mahal building at the top of the building, there is a room where you can find lots of spiders, worms, scorpions, butterflies, bees and many insect that you would like to see...or maybe not? Well, the thing is that in this room you can learn about every subject available.

20180614_160359.jpg

This airplane is an Avianca DC6 and it was piloted by Jaime Duque himself. The plain was flew during world war II but it end his days resting in the park. 

History of Cartagena de Indias (Colombia)History of Cartagena de Indias (Colombia)

The history of Colombia is diverse and nourished. Beyond the conflicts that the country has, the country have one of the richest natures of the world, amazing people and delicious food all around!

Hand Of GodHand Of God

This amazing structure in the center of the park reflects the power of god about everything. It was made out of copper and is a very inspiring monument for the ones that have big hopes and after all they embrace them.

A very nice place to take a picture with family and friends!

The EndThe End

At the end of the day I was very happy being there and I learned a lot about the culture and history of the country. I would like to share what I learned about this trip with friends mostly because the park embraces all the cultures without borders and because it’s a beautiful place to think and have fun by yourself, family nor with friends.

I wasn’t able to finish my visit in this park. There are a lot of places i did not visit so next time i would like share my experience with you again. I wish you have good travels too!

If you have any question ask below!.

Parque Jaime Duque, Tocancipá, Cundinamarca, Colombia