Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Italian Breakfast At Starbucks

An Italian breakfast at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery in Milan. In Italy it is a tradition to eat “cornetto” (very similar to French croissant) for breakfast while drinking a coffee drink (in this case it was not the traditional espresso or cappuccino, but a creation of the Roastery, even if also traditional coffees were available). A mix of tradition with innovation.

EFA97959-E88C-44CC-B1DA-1EFFDCA2A3AE.jpeg

Starbucks Reserve Roastery Milano, Via Cordusio, Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Italian Breakfast At Starbucks

Hey @Anonymous ,

What a great share! This breakfast looks like the perfect treat on the weekend. Does the "cornetto" have any filling? Is this a seasonal offer or it is available all year round? 

Here are some very useful articles on Connect for you to check out 6 helpful photo tips from Nigerian food blogger Atim Ukoh and How to take photos for coffee lovers.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @MoniDi 

the cornetto is available plain, with cream, chocolate, jam or honey. It is also available in vegan and multi-cereals variants.

Cornetto is always available at Starbucks Reserve Roastery Milan, but even in the two other classic Starbucks coffee shop in Milan (Milan is the only city in Italy having Starbucks right now) there are cornetto and various Italian coffee and breakfasts traditions, together with the classic American ones. It’s not seasonal. I'll talk about them in a next post as Starbucks in Italy is something special: half an American Starbucks, half an Italian espresso bar (all coffee is also produced in the local Reserve Roastery).

Google Moderator

Hey @Anonymous ,

Thanks for replying.

By the way, if you search the community you will be able to find several other posts from people who love to spend their time at Starbucks. This is exactly what I did and found out this interesting article Biggest Starbucks Roastery in the world now in Tokyo. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MoniDi looked at that post. The Tokyo Roastery is very similar to ours. Here I have posted some pictures of our Roastery!