myparmaksiz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Istanbul Turkey Photo Walk Meetup by Local Guides Turkey Group

Local Guides Turkey group's 3rd and the year 2020's first meetup was organized in Istanbul. For the first time, I decided to organize a photo-walk and so worried about the adverse weather conditions. However, everything went fine, and we had an incredible time despite the cold weather.

Turkey Local GuidesTurkey Local Guides

Firstly, we met at @Nobo Bomonti, which is located in Advaita Bomonti, a yoga training place. Nobo provides ayurvedic foods and drinks, especially to yoga students, and we had a chance to teste the healthy drinks of Nobo.

Turkey Local Guides at the same tableTurkey Local Guides at the same table

Bulletproof Coffee and Ayurvedic CakerBulletproof Coffee and Ayurvedic Caker

There were 11 local guides, including me, and everybody was so sincere and willing to improve his/her ranking on Google Maps. Since we laced up our most comfortable shoes, we directly headed to the Bomonti neighbourhood.

IMG_5689.JPG

Ara Guler museum and Leica Gallery in Bomonti ADA were especially interesting. All of the local guides visited these places for the first time. Therefore, we added a lot of pictures, videos and reviews ?

Leica Gallery IstanbulLeica Gallery Istanbul

Even the first-timers were not shy, so we were so close to the end of the meetup. I am happy to see that the local guides Turkey community is growing ?

Turkish local guide living in Ontario, Canada

Follow me on Google MapsInstagram (Personal) | Instagram (Local Guides Turkey)  | Facebook  | Twitter | Youtube 

Merkez Mah., bomontiada, Silahşör Cad., Birahane Sok., Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Istanbul Turkey Photo Walk Meetup by Local Guides Turkey Group

Congratulations @myparmaksiz that having created this meetup ! It's very cool that you organized it on a yoga training place !

Check and follow me as Local Guide on Google Maps
I'm a Local Guide because I love #help #share #discover #travel

I'm from Lausanne, Switzerland and live in Vevey, Switzerland
Other content here : Application video 2020 | My Connect Live 2019 experience| christophesubilia.com | Instagram

#frenchlocalguides
Level 8

Thanks @christophesubilia  for your comment 🙂

Each time, I try to find different places for the meetups to attract local guides from different backgrounds 🙂

Follow me on Google MapsInstagram (Personal) | Instagram (Local Guides Turkey)  | Facebook  | Twitter | Youtube 

Connect Moderator

Wow @myparmaksiz 

Congratulations for great meet-up. I smile all of you very happy , spirit of local guides.

Trying healthy food and yoga place that's great idea ,,

Level 8

Thanks @Nyainurjanah , most of the local guides in Turkey are positive people, and gathering with other local guides helps us to grow our community spirit, that's why we amile most of the time 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @myparmaksiz,

It's great that so many Local Guides attended the meet-up! Congratulations! 

I think that you had great time there and we are very happy that they were so willing to improve their ranking! 

Thanks for the nice recap!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks @PoliMC for your support,

Local Guides in Turkey are already asking for the next meetups and thanks to the new updates of Google Maps, people are more demanding 🙂 

Connect Moderator

Hi @myparmaksiz,

beautiful recap, you had a very nice photo walk and a very nice Local Guides group. Well done, I can see you had fun and very good stay together.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 8

Thanks a lot, @LuigiZ , I'm trying to do my best for the local guides community in Turkey to grow 🙂