sgavit11's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Is maps important

Hello my name is Shreyas Gavit, I live, travel and explore with my husky Zorro. I wanted to share my thoughts on is Google maps really important the answer to the question is not just a simple yes but it's extremely important. Why a normal person would ask. Well let's take a test. I ask you to come to this new restaurant that opened up in downtown what do you go. Reaction 1: Google it! Reaction 2: Look at the ratings, Reaction 3: Read the reviews, look at timings, busy times, questions asked, etc. Reaction 4: Hit directions and navigate. Now imagine if there was no information on this place. Well fear not my friend this is why we local guides exist we make sure all your reactions are satisfied and make sure you have all information before your experience. I love being involved with creating this magnificent trajectory for people that share my passion. So what's that Google maps is not just important it's very important and what makes it worth your time local guides and the community involved. 

Michigan, USA