TravisJackson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Is G+ continuing or not?

I've seen a couple different posts on here that state that the G+ community isn't going to be done away with, but the official post that alerted me to this new community(https://plus.google.com/+CorrieDavidson/posts/ghV1PGUxotA) is be a Moderator of the private Local Guides community and it states: '. . . With the launch of Connect, we will eventually be closing this private community. . . .'

I'm just asking for any possible clarification on this.

Should I abandon the G+ community or use both?

Thanks,

Travis

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Is G+ continuing or not?

As @Corrie said in that post, that specific community will be closed down due to the launch of Connect.

However, we will keep on supporting Local Guides communities all over the world. You can check @TraciC's post with the My Map that contains all those communities 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

As @Corrie said in that post, that specific community will be closed down due to the launch of Connect.

However, we will keep on supporting Local Guides communities all over the world. You can check @TraciC's post with the My Map that contains all those communities 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 6

Excellent, thank you for the prompt response and the accurate answer.