AysarB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Inviting people to new LG Community

Hi Guys,,,

Any ideas how to invite people to join new Local Guides Community I created last week????

I mean I invited some by adding their name directly but I need creative ideas that can help to gain more and more members.

Thank you all.

AB

Stock LG Comm.jpg

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Inviting people to new LG Community

@AysarB Congratulations on your new community 🙂 We have some best practices in our Help Center (you can see the video below). Posting here is a great start, be sure to tag the location with Stockholm so other locals can find this post. You could also do a search for people talking about Stockholm or posts about Stockholm here in Connect or on Google+ and invite people. I know there is a Swedish community on Google+, maybe you could join that?

View solution in original post

Solution

@AysarB Congratulations on your new community 🙂 We have some best practices in our Help Center (you can see the video below). Posting here is a great start, be sure to tag the location with Stockholm so other locals can find this post. You could also do a search for people talking about Stockholm or posts about Stockholm here in Connect or on Google+ and invite people. I know there is a Swedish community on Google+, maybe you could join that?

Level 8

Thanks @Corrie for your help but I really watched that video and it was amazing but still have slow members joining and I am trying all, I joined all Communities around me including Sweden LG and I am trying to be active on their page ... Anyway I need one more help from you : I tried many times to tag places but I did not succeed and I do not know how to do it correctly ? Can you tell me how to do that ?

Thanks for your help and wish you the best.

AB

Are you referring to tagging a place in the location field? Here is a helpful post showing you how to do that

Level 8

@Corrie

Thanks a lot, that was what I am talking about and it did help me.

Thank you thank you thank you.

AB